Win a wedding show Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Prize draw organised by Frankie’s Guys of David Michael Productions Ltd.
2. Entries received after the closing date will not be counted.
3. Frankie’s Guys will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. Frankie’s Guys reserve the right to refuse entry and refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
5. One entry per person.
6. Closing date of competition is Friday 12th June 2020.
7. This competition is not affiliated with any other venue, distributor or company. The prize is solely a performance by Frankie’s Guys.
8. The winner will be contacted via email within 7 days of competition closing date. If the winner fails to respond within 7 days, Frankie’s Guys reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with the terms and conditions. Once all T&C’s are agreed with the winner Frankie’s Guys will announce the winner via Social Media.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Frankie’s Guys reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Frankie’s Guys control makes it necessary to do so.
10. The prize winner will agree to be part of any and all required publicity as required by Frankie’s Guys across social media, including, but not limited to; the announcement of the winning account and any follow-up promotional videos and photography.
11. Frankie’s Guys reserve the right to film or photograph the performance and the day of the event. All details will be discussed with the winner to ensure both parties are happy with the arrangements.
12. Frankie’s Guys reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. The prize will consist of a performance of either 60 or 2 x 45 minutes performed to backing tracks. PA, basic lights and sound engineer will be provided by Frankie’s Guys. Performance to finish before 11pm.
14. The Frankie’s Guys line-up will be decided at our discretion
15. You may choose to add a four-piece live band to accompany Frankie’s Guys for an additional fee as per our standard charge.
16. Open to UK mainland residents only.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Frankie’s Guys, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Frankie’s Guys, its agents, engineers or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The performance must take place between July 2020 and July 2022. Excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day.
19. By entering the competition, you agree to receiving updates and promotional material from Frankie’s Guys and David Michael Productions LTD via email, social media and any other way reasonably permitted within these terms and conditions.
20. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Your personal information will not be passed on to any third parties and you may opt out at any time.
21. Frankie’s Guys reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
22. Winner will be picked at random.